Kings Meadows Podiatry is your professional foot care clinic in Kings Meadows. We specialise in feet and offer expert medical care for all types of foot conditions. We welcome all age groups from newborn babies and toddlers, through to the elderly. Take care of your feet with a visit to your local foot specialist.
If you have foot problems, visit Kings Meadows Podiatry for professional advice, treatment and management.
Expert podiatry care for the whole family
We provide treatment for a variety of foot related problems, including (but not limited to):
- Pes Plano-valgus (flat feet)
- Pes Cavus (high arch feet)
- Hallux Abducto-Valgus (bunions)
- In-toe (pigeon toed) gait
- Excessive tripping in children
- "Growing pains" in childrens' feet and legs
- Metatarsus Adductus ("C" or banana shaped feet)
- Severs heel pain in children
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Tendo-achilles problems
- Arch pain
- Metatarsal pain
- Ankle pain
- Arthritis in the feet
- Stress fractures
- Shin splints
- Knee problems such as patello-femoral dysfunction
- Genu valgum
- Toenail problems such as irregular & thickened nails
- Fungal infections of toenails and skin of the feet
- Ingrowing toenails
- Pressure areas and Ulcerations
- Callouses, corns and verrucae pedis (warts)
- Circulatory problems including chilblains
- Removal of foreign bodies in the feet
Orthotics can help correct postural issues and subsequent problems in the rest of the body. They may be either custom made or modified "off the shelf" inserts worn inside your shoes to help your feet or specific problem. Incorrect foot alignment, abnormal walking patterns and common problems such as flat feet can be improved with orthotic use. They can relieve and prevent pain in your feet, legs, knees, and related structures of the body.
The expert team at Kings Meadows Podiatry can provide you with professional advice on how to achieve and maintain healthy feet.
Trust Kings Meadows Podiatry's professional team of Podiatrists to give you the right advice on caring for your feet.